A formal discussion

"Look Hareesh, I am your manager. And I pretty well know that you are the only impotent person in this team. Sensing this, I know how people have exploited you. Sometimes you were also humiliated I suppose. Don't worry Hareesh, you are not alone. Am impotent too. I too felt the same way when I was not given due recognitions, though I was impotent. So I perfectly understand how you are feeling at the moment. You should know how to tackle such difficult and embarrassing situations. I cannot keep telling everone in the team that you are impotent. Atleast not now. Neither can you say. Especially when you have ladies around. They will feel bad. They are sensitive, even to small issues. You are already smart, intelligent and rich. Above all, everyone knows that you are my favourite. Keeping all this in mind, if I now tell them that you are impotent, others will feel dejected. As an impotent manager in this organisation, it is my duty to respect my team's feelings. I don't want to create unnecessary confusions now. I don't want to pave way for resignations either. Let's wait till the next apprisal. By then, I would be able to gauge others performance as well. That day I will reveal the truth, about you, to the entire team - as to how impotent a person you are ! You will never, never forget that day in your life."

Hareesh knew that his Manager had a strong accent. Hence, he did not mind.

How important it was that he knew this !

Comments

RvK said…
Good one machi. But Indian accent is much much better than chineese!!!. I cannot understand half the time whether they are speaking chineese or english !!
Anonymous said…
LOL. I feel "impotent" is much better than "Bhich" (Actual Word "Which" sounds like "Bitch") and "Shit" (Actual Word "Sit")

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation