My life

The day before yesterday, I had no clue of what I wanted to be.

Yesterday, I wanted to be someone.

Today, I am not what I wanted to be yesterday.

Tomorrow, I wish I atleast be what I think today.

But the day after tomorrow, I know for sure, I will look back at the 'yesterdays' and the 'day befores'. And smile. And probably nod. Maybe even laugh ! And just be content that am alive for another day. Yes, I can see that. Very clearly.

Disclaimer: Readers are requested not to misinterpret "My life" as the author's life. The "I" in the post could also be read as "you".

Comments

Unknown said…
People are what they are . The fingers dont resemble one another just like that everyday is different.Human mind wants to be one today and aother tomorrow.Ultimately the purpose of life is to be happy and cheerful every minute and compassion towards all.Every days purpose is over that same day (we sleep and when we wake it that we r born again).
RvK said…
Smile I do as I see the words,
For truth in that leaves none in broth.
Mind is fickle, mind wants all,
But it is the mind that keeps us going on.

:-)
Anonymous said…
Quite true buddy... we always dont get what we want.. and but if we dont emotionally get ourself attached with our wants.We can always find something more valuable or useful in what we got.
The greatness of self lies in not how enjoy and get the best of what we want and but how best we enjoy and cherish with what we got.

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation