Eureka !

Some thought-provoking bills that I captured recently, using my W550i. Don't ask me where I was and what was I doing there. I already told you - was just shooting some funny bills.








Wondering if people could get more crazier. Looking at the above images, I wouldn't be surprised if I come across bills such as these -

"Please do not spit pan on your colleague's shirt"

"Hot coffee available in aqua guard"

"Please do not re-use the toilet papers lying in the dustbins"

"please do not pee outside the commode"

Comments

Anonymous said…
Well another crazy one in my
Client location is "Dont-Go-Online-Here.com"..
twip said…
Actually "please do not pee outside the commode"(haa haa...I have tears in my eyes from laughing my ass off).......is very accurate for our Indian junta...who pee on the roads, open plots, walls etc...etc....dont you think?........:P
Megha
G U R U said…
@chinnu: Hi Chinnu, maybe you should tell your clients about my blog. Am sure they would re-phrase it to "Do-Go-Online-Here.com"

@Wannabe punk: Do you know something ?

'Coovam' was not made in a day ;-)
twip said…
Well true enough:)
Megha
Anonymous said…
The bills are comical.But ask the man who composed it he would say that they are perfect and those who are laughing at them are mad...(laughing)
RvK said…
One more in an Japaneese Public Toilet ... "Ladies Please be seated till the entire performance is finished.. Gent..mind your spray!!"
Jo said…
Haha... and that makes me ask "where you were?"! :-))
twip said…
Hey Guru...the *PUNK* has posted again. Be sure to check it out:)
Megha

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation