Words of wisdom

While I was standing in queue at Dunkin Donuts, I overheard this conversation between a husband and wife...

Wife : I believe the new southern style chicken sandwich introduced
by McD recently, is doing very well all over the US and Europe. Did
you know?

Husband : Oh, really? I didn't know that.

Wife : Yeah. Wanna give it a shot?

Husband : Unfortunately, am not a non-vegetarian anymore.

Wife : Good for the chickens. Hope you also become a 'non-ogle-arian' -- if that's a word -- sometime soon. That'll be good for the chicks.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


In a recent google chat (edited version) with one of my childhood pals....

Me : hiya dude!


(a long pause..)


Pal : hey!
Me : howz it goin?

(a long pause..)

Pal : good
Me : howz married life ;-) ?

(a long pause..)

Pal : good

(a long pause..)

Me : busy ;-) ?

(a long pause..)

Pal : not really

Me : :( .... then y aren't u not talking much?

(a long pause..)

Pal : had a tooth extraction...that's why..actually 4, to be precise..all
my wisdom...

Me : I figured :-D.....now i see why you're not talking(typing) :-)

Comments

Shruti said…
:D excuses.. what excuse do u expect to be cooked up by someone who just lost all his wisdom? ;)
Shruti said…
and lol.. I love that play with words.. witty witty wifey eh? :P

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation