Don't jump to conclusions...


Recently, I recieved this email from one of my friends ...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi,
I became a proud father on DD-MM-YY with the arrival of my daughter (yet to be named) .
Both are doing fine in my home town.
warm regards,
XYZ
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After reading this note, I was laughing aloud for 5 minutes imagining something, unintentionally inviting glances from people around me....

"Hold on boss, stop grinning and don't jump to conclusions yet ! Your daughter has just now arrived and is 'yet to be even named' !! Give her a few years to grow up and see if your life is getting screwed up - you can decide if you are a 'proud father' then :)"

Comments

Anonymous said…
if you work for a Software company , I guess, u can fill MB's with such musings

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation