Stason mastar....


"Sometimes, when you want to get the right answers, be bold enough to ask the wrong questions"

- G U R U :)

An Englishman in an Indian railway station is frantically trying to find the station master. He finally asks one guy, whom he thought would understand English -

inglis babu : Excuse me, who is the station master ?

desi babu : I is the stason mastar !

inglis babu : Who are the station master (little frustrated) ?

desi babu : I are the stason mastar !

inglish babu : (fuming now and with his never say die attitude), who AAAMMM the station
master ?...grrrr....

desi babu : (with a grin...heeee...) I yum the stason mastar !

inglis babu : Thank god ! finally ....phew...

Comments

Anonymous said…
Good one!... I dont know why dont the English study some Junglish before visiting India...
Anonymous said…
Good one Buddy!

Appreciate the inglish babu for his patience ... tho i shud say English is so famous cos its so malleable with out folks!

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation