Mainframe and Sex

Long ago, I authored a post called 'Sex and Chess' (Click here to read it), where I had outlined the similarities between the two 'games'. With a lot of thinking and imagination, I came out with 13 different points to highlight what I felt they have in common. Yesterday, I realized that was nothing -- Google went a step further and outwitted me by establishing a connection between 'Mainframe computing' and 'Sex'. I was working on a bug-fix at my workplace and had to google out something related to a mainframe problem. I entered a few search strings and hit the 'enter' key. The search results that showed up on my laptop screen, almosted tossed me off my chair -- I was laughing out loud and couldn't control myself. Look at the circled areas in the screen snap-shot above (click on the image to "enlarge it" *grin*) to check out how imaginative and fundoo humorous Google could get with it's ads !

Comments

Karthik said…
ethu konjam over thalaiva -:)
G U R U said…
@Jo: That's exactly what I did too :)

@Karthik: enna thalaiva seyyardhu, 'Google' yedhavadu kusumbu pannikittey irukku :)
Kalimuthu C said…
So you were looking at the ad..rather than your search result..most of the time I don't even look at the ads on the sides...but this must have been a eye catcher :)))
G U R U said…
@Kali: Couldn't help it dude. It was the 'corner of attraction' :-D
Vinesh said…
google is like that, type brother sister in the search field and you get results talking about incest. quite twisted one would think..
G U R U said…
@Vinesh: hahaha..man, that's funny !

Popular posts from this blog

I yum resign

Food for thought

Token of appreciation